You can apply for Corso d'Opera 2019
Students have to download the application form, fill it and send it back with all the attached required to [email protected] before the deadline: 20th April 2019.
After this date, it will be possible to register if there are places available.
Attached with the Application form:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, with photo
- A copy of a valid ID document
- Repertoire of performances in chronological order and the names of theaters, conductors and the directors.
- Program they are intend to study during the courses: 5 pieces of chamber music, 4/5 arias and one complete role
- A file audio/video
- Certificate of payment of the Admission Fee, €50,00 (cf. Method of payment)
The selection will be done through the listening of the file audio/video.
The Corso d’Opera’s Direction can require a live audition prior to confirmation of admission. The audition will take place in Florence on the 10th May. The candidates who have been invited and will not be present, will be immediately excluded from the selection.