You can apply for Corso d'Opera 2020
Students have to download the application form, fill it and send it back with all the attached required to [email protected] before the deadline: 4 April 2020.
After this date, it will be possible to register if there are places available.
Attached with the Application form:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, with photo
- A copy of a valid ID document with the Italian fiscal-permanent address
- Repertoire of performances in chronological order and the names of theaters, conductors and the directors.
- Program they are intend to study during the courses: 5 pieces of chamber music, 4/5 arias and one complete role
- 3 audio/video files or links
The selection will be done through the listening of the file audio/video.
The Corso d’Opera’s Direction can require a live audition prior to confirmation of admission. The audition will take place in Florence on the 19th April. The candidates who have been invited and will not be present, will be immediately excluded from the selection.